Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 4 #8 and 9

I like using the RSS feeds. I have set up one through bloglines and added some feeds of my own choice. In school, I haven't thought of the possibilities yet. At home, it will be nice to have my favorite site updates at one quick site. I could probably set up some RSS feeds for my library homepage which would benefit particular classes and their area of study. I'll have to play more. How do you retrieve updates you looked at, then left the site and returned to continue reading but the feed is gone? There must be some way. That was confusing. The easiest thing was to add a feed. I'm still adding. I already want to delete some feeds which aren't as appealing now.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit that until I did this class myself I didn't get the whole RSS Thing. Now I do....however, my experience with this class has shown me that I have to be really careful. I got your blog on the blog roll but for some reason I didn't get your blog added to my RSS feed so I am way behind in replying to your blog. That isn't the way I want to run this class because I think that it is important in an online class to get feedback and I am sorry I didn't do that with your blog.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, I kept checking. Good to chat with you now.

    ReplyDelete