Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 3 #6


My creation
Originally uploaded by cmak2009
This I loved. Quick and easy. Last year, I made trading cards with my older students using Newberry award winners. This would have been fun and a lot less messy (no paint). The students loved the old fashioned method too. I'd like to use this for a new school year as a way to introduce students. I would have to figure out the management of large numbers of pictures or maybe I would start with one grade only. Or I could set up a staff blog and use this as an introduction to staff.

1 comment:

  1. Using this as an introduction for staff is a great idea.... The limited space helps both kids and adults focus and choose the most important things to add.

    I have used these for book reviews with kids and it worked great.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete