Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 9 #23 Sum it Up

I, like many others, enjoyed the Fair(y) Use Tale. Very clever. That must have taken a lot of time to find just the right words to use in all those movies. That's why the team of creators (in the final credits).
This has been one of my most challenging and lengthy one credit courses. Balancing time to work on the class undisturbed with personal and professional duties was a little tricky. Each #thing took me hours to play and explore. I'd say there was easily twice as many hours involved as the expectation of 36. Even 72 hours is a conservative estimate. I loved every minute of it and appreciated the self paced online activities. I plan to refer back to this blogspot frequently until I am truly comfortable branching out on my own.
I appreciated the suggested reading material (Ch 4 and 5 were good too) and want to keep this book in my professional collection.
Reading others' blogs was one of the best activities. I appreciated the blog comment opportunities as well. I noticed there were a lot more blogs here in the final days of the class. Tee Hee. Thanks, Ann, for all your comments and e-mails.
I don't know that I would change a thing with the exception of updating some of those links which are dated (Week 9 #21)and unavailable.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Carolyn....I will get the links updated before I start the class again. I am glad that you found the time helpful. I'm glad that the blogs will be available to you in the future. Let me know if there is anything I can do to follow up with the class.... Ann

    ReplyDelete