Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Teacher tube

Today we had SBA testing and after some students were finished, they came to the libray. I let them on the computers for some online activities. One asked if they could look at youtube. I said it is blocked but we could look at teachertube. I had a lot of students watching as I navigated. Though the student decided not to go there, I know there was interest. I also shared the three links I put on our catalog home page with both teachers and staff today. The teachers were more excited than the students but all seemed curious and willing to explore more. Bitty steps.

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to know that what is being presented in this class is so immediately useful :-) That just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    Though it is a lot of work (more than 36 hours), I am loving this class and appreciate all the links.

    ReplyDelete